Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


Muscle Pain Relief Oil

  • Muscle Pain Relief Oil  is a unique blend  of infused herbs and selected 100% pure essential oils with known properties to help with muscle aches and pains, sprains, inflammation, bruising and circulation.  I have been using this product with my massage clients over the past 5 years and have had excellent feedback in regards to muscle pain relief. Apply to external skin where required. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not ingest. Keep away from eyes. If pain persists consult your doctor. Avoid if pregnant.Keep in a cool place.

Ingredients; Sweet Almond Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St Johns Wort), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Olive Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Patchouli, Eucalypus, Frankincense and Black Pepper, Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract, all infused with healing energy.
  • Image 2
RRP:
$19.95
Your Price:
$14.95 (You save $5.00)
SKU:
MPRO
Weight:
130.00 Grams
Rating:
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Quantity:


Product Description

Muscle Pain Relief Oil is a unique blend  of infused herbs and selected 100% pure essential oils with known properties to help with muscle aches and pains, sprains, inflammation, bruising and circulation.  I have been using this product with my massage clients over the past 5 years and have had excellent feedback in regards to muscle pain relief. Apply to external skin where required. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not ingest. Keep away from eyes. If pain persists consult your doctor. Avoid if pregnant.Keep in a cool place.

Ingredients; Sweet Almond Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St Johns Wort), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Olive Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Patchouli, Eucalypus, Frankincense and Black Pepper, Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract, all infused with healing energy.

Note; Statue not included.


Find Similar Products by Category


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Relief at last 4 Star Review

    Posted by on 28th Nov 2010

    As we all get older aches and pains seem to constantly be creeping in I have found this product to work on 90% of my aches and pains over the last 12 months. You only need a small amount and I have found the pain to subside within 3-4 mins 90% of the time the other 10% maybe different pain or something. I definitely would recommend giving this product a go. 9 out of 10 is pretty good.



Currency Converter

Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.

Australia Australian dollars
United States Minor Outlying Islands Default Currency

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Muscle Pain Relief Oil to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...